<$BlogRSDUrl$>

take one woman with low self esteem, but quite good hair
add one moronic illness
stir in some medication which causes hair to fall out
mix it all up and this is what you get...


Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ground rules 

This blog will be different to the last. I'm not entirely sure if it will work.

Firstly, I will not be posting from work. This goes against the grain for me, as I set up my first blog from work and most of my blogging time was kindly paid for by [insert old company name]. I'm not proud of this, but it's the way it was. Note, "was" - past tense.

If I'm to avoid the same fate as my blogging predecessor, I must not access this site from work, even just to view it. That means that I won't respond to your comments during working hours - that's 08:00 to 18:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time - the Greenwich Meridian Line passes through the district where I was born. Fact.), Monday to Friday. So if you leave a comment, please bear that in mind. I'm still wondering whether accessing Haloscan directly to look at comments would be advisable...

Bearing in mind the fact that I will only post from home and home being where the "heart" is, I can confidently predict that I will not be as prolific a blogger as my predecessor. I've barely time to wash my hair, let alone construct elaborate blog posts. I apologise in advance.

Then there's you, dear reader. If you know who I was, please don't mention her. This is my space, I want to keep it that way.


<< Home

<< Home