<$BlogRSDUrl$>

take one woman with low self esteem, but quite good hair
add one moronic illness
stir in some medication which causes hair to fall out
mix it all up and this is what you get...


Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wool over eyes 

I can't imagine being somebody like that.


I try to get the situation into perspective, but I feel such a fool.

I won't elaborate on the details. Mainly because I feel ashamed to have fallen into the trap. I know the more sensible readers among you would say "You should have ....", "I can't believe you...", "I would *never* have..." . I know all that. I am a naïve, stupid little girl who sometimes (unsuccessfully) masquerades as a grown woman.

The keenest human sense, without a doubt, is hindsight. It's so easy to see now what we should have done then. Phrases which then seemed empty and throwaway can now be re-read with their true meaning attached.

We've been stitched up.

Trying not to beat myself up about, putting it down to experience and moving on is proving difficult. But it's what I know I must do.




Yes, I know. I haven't stopped, yet. I will.


<< Home

<< Home