<$BlogRSDUrl$>

take one woman with low self esteem, but quite good hair
add one moronic illness
stir in some medication which causes hair to fall out
mix it all up and this is what you get...


Sunday, March 12, 2006

Voyeur 



They didn't know I was watching.

I stood at the window, taking in their activities purely for my own amusement. They continued their blatant display, unaware of the silent figure who watched, fascinated.

She was slightly drab and dumpy looking, but she knew what she wanted and clearly believed she could get it. He was more brightly turned out and cut a much smarter figure. She playfully chased him around whilst he played hard to get, posturing aggressively and resisting her advances. She knew just how far to push it, before backing off, knowing instinctively that she'd done what was necessary. Sure enough, as she continued to stand her ground, he approached with only one, urgent thing on his mind.

As I watched, he approached her, mouth open. Before I could take it all in, he had mounted her. I couldn't drag my eyes away, much as it seemed appropriate to do so. It was all over very quickly. A most unsatisfactory coupling it seemed, from my vantage point. But maybe this is what they both needed at that point in time. What did I know? A mere observer. Still, it had been enough to capture my imagination.

"They had sex!" I shrieked to Big, eyes wild with excitement.
"Who?"
"The blackbirds! I saw them shagging! She chased him around the shrub, then he puffed up his feathers, squawked and jumped on top of her!"
"Yes, dear," Big replied, rolling his eyes and returning to the football on the television.


<< Home

<< Home