<$BlogRSDUrl$>

take one woman with low self esteem, but quite good hair
add one moronic illness
stir in some medication which causes hair to fall out
mix it all up and this is what you get...


Friday, September 08, 2006

Prohodienation 

Procrastination (and the subsequent guilt and frustration which ensues) is one of my default behaviours. So it was a surprise to myself that, in recent weeks, I have managed to break the cycle and actually do some things.

Of course, there are some stubborn items which have been on the to-do list for years, like: "start swimming on a regular basis". So far, I have got as far as buying a swimsuit with legs (stripping down in public to a standard swimsuit (let alone a bikini) is something I just can't do right now - you know my issues) and have ascertained that, for a smaller fee than that charged by the municipal pool, I may use the facility at Big's school which only requires stumbling across the road. Until I broach the water, of course, this item will have to remain unticked for now.

Some of the things I have managed to do, though, are:

But did they really have to bring us bl**dy beetroot in our first box?


<< Home

<< Home