<$BlogRSDUrl$>

take one woman with low self esteem, but quite good hair
add one moronic illness
stir in some medication which causes hair to fall out
mix it all up and this is what you get...


Thursday, October 12, 2006

Progress 


Oh no.

Yes, I will miss the people, the banter, the camaraderie. I will also miss the fact that I am respected for what I do and I am trusted to do what is required.

But on balance, in terms of the lifestyle to which I aspire, this new job will simply suit me better.

I am not a career woman. Not any more. I am under no illusions - I'm fairly confident that the job itself will be no less soul-destroying than any other job of its kind. If I must work for an employer (for the moment, I must), then I will limit the inconveniences as far as possible. Which is why I have chosen to accept the new job.

Not there yet. But getting closer.


<< Home

<< Home