<$BlogRSDUrl$>

take one woman with low self esteem, but quite good hair
add one moronic illness
stir in some medication which causes hair to fall out
mix it all up and this is what you get...


Sunday, October 29, 2006

Things to make you go "moo!" 

I love my moo mini cards.

I started out loving everyone else's moo mini cards and feeling wistful that I didn't have any of my own. A familiar activity for me - substitute "moo mini cards" with just about anything else and you've pretty much summed up my raison d'ĂȘtre.

In a rare moment of pro-activity, I decided it was probably about time I had my own flickr account, solely so I could get my grubby little mitts on some of these desirable objects. I hastily uploaded a selection of photos and ordered the minimum amount of cards - one hundred! Evidently, this meant that I had a number of repeats of each design, which gave me an idea for what to do with them.





Five moo mini cards (could be any odd number, but must be odd, so I'm told), all the same, stuck bang in the middle of a piece of mounting board (A3 size, detail fans). A unique piece of *ahem* art!


<< Home

<< Home