<$BlogRSDUrl$>

take one woman with low self esteem, but quite good hair
add one moronic illness
stir in some medication which causes hair to fall out
mix it all up and this is what you get...


Monday, March 05, 2007

I have a kidney infection!!! 

The doctor described my urine as "extraordinary"!

She barely needed to dip her testing stick into my proffered cup of urine. All talk of flu and pregnancy was forgotten and antibiotics are now coming to my rescue.

It almost feels like a victory. I was beginning to wonder if I was imagining how bad I felt, wondering if I was just being lazy. Flu, schmu, I thought, I'm perpetuating my feelings of lethargy by pandering to them.

But now I know I've got a proper thing - a thing which can be treated!

I'm so excited, I might go and have a marmite sandwich...


<< Home

<< Home