<$BlogRSDUrl$>

take one woman with low self esteem, but quite good hair
add one moronic illness
stir in some medication which causes hair to fall out
mix it all up and this is what you get...


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A girl with a dot com? 

Being an eternal pessimist, I held back on progressing my idea of starting a freelance translation business until I got the results of my exam. Now that I have passed it, and particularly since I have some time on my hands at the moment, it seems an appropriate time to set some wheels in motion.

Like every business worth its salt, I need a website. It only needs to be simple - a few pages on what I do and how to contact me. But I want it to look professional as it will essentially be my shop window.

I have found a domain name which is available, but I'm afraid I'm a bit hazy on what I need to do to get it all up and running. This is where you, my readers, might be able to help.

As I understand it, I need to:



Geeks, I need your advice!

No jargon, please. As many of us know, possession of a blog does not a web-techie make!


<< Home

<< Home