<$BlogRSDUrl$>

take one woman with low self esteem, but quite good hair
add one moronic illness
stir in some medication which causes hair to fall out
mix it all up and this is what you get...


Friday, June 01, 2007

If I could just... 


If I could just feel normal again.

When I say normal, I mean of course "how I was before I got sick". Unfortunately, the above *is* my normal now. For at least 18 months while I'm on this hideous medication. Which is all so utterly tedious, for me and those who have to put up with me.

Of course, God knows, things could have been worse. There are people out there who have to put up with a hell of a lot more. But I can't be grown up and philosophical all of the time. Occasionally I go through periods of childish questioning where I think: "Why did this have to happen to me? What have I done to deserve this? What's the point of trying to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle only to get clobbered by a completely random and indiscriminate illness?"

Unfortunately and frustratingly, there are no answers to these questions. Life just sucks sometimes, I guess.

Ah well, at least I have my health... Oh, pants...


<< Home

<< Home